Your shopping cart is empty!
Parking sensors, also known as parktronics, are a special devices fitted to the front and rear of the car. Although these devices are not a mandatory part of the car, many modern car models can be fitted with this system. They are able to calculate the distance between the car and an object and thus inform the on-board computer and the driver of possible obstacles on the road. Parking sensors works on the basis of ultrasonic or electromagnetic field technology and inform the driver of an obstacle in the road with an audible signal. In vehicle parking sensors are useful not only for beginners but also for experienced drivers. They are ideal for parking when the vehicle's dimensions are not well perceived or when the distance to a potential obstacle is uncertain, or when visibility is restricted.
The parktronic function is particularly useful when reversing the car, when parking in tight spaces. The sensors help drivers to be much more alert and attentive when parking, protecting not only their own property.
Different vehicle models are equipped with different types of parktronics - audible, visual or a combination of both.
Audible - this type of device makes rhythmic sounds as it approaches an obstacle. Their sound and rhythmicity intensifies as the distance to the obstacle decreases.
Visual and audible type (combined) - a visual function where the distance to the obstacle is displayed on an LCD or LED screen. This type of system not only emits audible signals but also displays on the screen how much distance is left to the obstacle. Newer car models are equipped with rear view cameras that capture the real image of the car and the distance to the obstacle, which is displayed on the screen.
- Sensors - when the car is moving and parking, the sensors are able to detect objects and potential obstacles and send this information to the control unit. They can be mounted either at the rear or at the front.
- Control unit - receives information about an obstacle from the sensor and sends this information to the audio signal, giving a command.
- Audible signal unit - located in the car and informs the driver by an audible signal of a possible obstacle.
Parking sensors are simple and easy to use. This device is not only useful for beginners, but also for experienced drivers who may also find obstacles on the road a challenge. The main advantages of parking sensors are:
- Parktronics are easy and simple to install - you can install them by yourself.
- Easy and knowledge-free operation and operation of the device.
- Useful for novice drivers, in tight spaces, in unfamiliar areas and in places where visibility is limited.
- Gives a better understanding the dimensions of the car, especially if it is a new car or if you have to use.
- Modern parktronics offer more features and options (e.g. video cameras) on the road to protect your car from possible collisions during parking.
Choose parktronics according to the model and characteristics of your car. The partecha.com search form can help you choose the right product, just enter the manufacturer, car model and modification to find the right spare part for your car. The price of parktronics depends on the model of your car and the capabilities of the product you choose.
Get the best parktronics for your car model quickly and easy online. If you need help, our experts are always ready to help, advise and select the best product for your needs.